Ariel Dunes II #1902 Newly Updated 2BR/2BA + Bunkroom
Size –3 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms • Sleeps 1-8
Ariel Dunes II, # 1902
Located in the heart of Miramar Beach, Florida, on the Seascape Golf, Beach and Tennis Resort, this charming 19th floor Ariel Dunes II Two-Bedroom, Two-Bathroom + Bunkroom Condo awaits with panoramic views of the Gulf of Mexico, Choctawhatchee Bay, Stewart Lake & Seascape Golf Course.
An open floor plan allows for plenty of room for the entire family. The cozy living room space provides total comfort with a sleeper sofa, love seat with recliners, large wall mounted smart TV and Blu-ray player. A full selection of movies are available in the condo for guest use. Whether you are looking for a movie to calm the children in the group or maybe plan for a family movie night, there is something for any occasion. The sound bar speaker also adds that special touch of a theater experience or creates the perfect way to turn up the tunes as your group prepares the next vacation adventure.
The dining room and full kitchen connect to the living room making the perfect entertainment space for your group to keep the conversations flowing. Planning to prepare a relaxing meal in? No worries, we have you covered! The fully stocked kitchen housewares will make entertaining a breeze. Everything from glass dishes, children's place settings, pots and pans, cutlery, blender, utensils, hand mixer, toaster, and anything else you would need to prepare your next meal. A Keurig and standard coffee maker are available for an early morning brew before a fun-filled day exploring the Emerald Coast.
Views, views and more views! The variety of views from the 19th floor balcony are guaranteed to take your breathe away! Florida sunrises and sunsets never looked so good. The sky is painted an array of colors that reflect over the emerald waters and sugar white sand. The new outdoor dining set with seating for six and a comfy cushioned loveseat and foot rest are the ideal way to kick back, relax and savor the salty air! The Emerald Coast beauty can be showcased from every direction of the property.
Even better, is waking up each morning with a full display of the Emerald Coast straight from bed. The master bedroom features a new King bed, wall mounted TV, private balcony access and a spacious master bathroom attached. The guest bedroom provides a new Queen bed, TV & Blu-ray player and a convenient en-suite bathroom. The bunkroom is the perfect place for the kids to unwind in a set of twin bunks allowing a peaceful place for a good night's rest.
Included in the condo for guest use is FREE WiFi and a laundry room with full-size washer and dryer.
Ariel Dunes II is located inside the 360-acre Seascape Golf, Beach, and Tennis Resort. Guests can enjoy amenities such as an 18-hole golf course, tennis courts, fitness center, convenient beach access, variety of resort pools, on-site bike rentals, beach services, community grills, activities, restaurants and bars. This private, gated community is also home to an exciting new Towne Centre packed full of delicious eateries, laser tag & arcade, coffee & cafe , spirits & wine store, ropes course, open deck tiki bar, ice cream shop, surf & skate store and a lively night club for that wild night out. Ariel Dunes II is conveniently located to Towne Centre within a short walk, bike or golf cart ride away. This family-friendly complex is sure to please each and every member of your group!
- Living Room: sleeper sofa, love seat w/recliners, large wall mounted smart TV, Blu-ray player & sound bar
- Dining Room: dining table w/seating for (6) & seating for (3) at bar
- Master Bedroom: king bed, wall mounted TV, private balcony access & attached master bathroom
- Master Bathroom: double vanity sink, large garden tub & walk-in shower
- Guest Bedroom: queen bed, TV, Blu-ray player & en-suite bathroom
- Guest Bathroom: combo tub/shower
- Bunkroom: twin over twin bunk bed
- 19th floor
- Max occupancy (8)
- Located in Ariel Dunes II condominium inside the Seascape Golf, Beach and Tennis Resort
- Conveniently located in the 'Heart of Miramar Beach'
- Panoramic Gulf, Bay, Lake & Golf Course views
- 2/10 of a mile walk to beach access
- Exclusive discounts on dolphin cruises, parasailing, pontoon & waverunner rentals
- FREE WiFi
- FREE fitness center access inside Ariel Dunes II
- Large family-friendly pools in Ariel Dunes II
- Access to a variety of Seascape Resort pools
- Community grills & outdoor showers
- Selection of DVD's inside condo
- Full size washer & dryer
- Keurig & standard coffee maker
- Fully stocked kitchen housewares
- NEW luxury vinyl tile throughout
- NEW living room furnishings
- NEW mattresses & bedding throughout
- NEW patio furnishings
- Golf cart rentals allowed
- On-site beach chair & bike rentals
- NO PETS ALLOWED
- Must be 25 yrs of age or older
About the Owner
ABOUT SALTY ESCAPES... Salty Escapes provides vacation rental accommodations, real estate services, world-class fishing charters and specialized concierge services with unsurpassed customer service. Let us guide you in every aspect of the vacation planning process- locating the perfect rental accommodation for your group, setting up activities with our preferred local partners, scheduling a grocery delivery on the day of your arrival, securing a trusted babysitter for a night on the town or simply providing recommendations to the best local eateries. We’re here to help you create lasting memories for an unforgettable Emerald Coast getaway! Plus—dare we say—we try to have fun. (Our business is beach vacations, after all!) ABOUT THE OWNER... Born and raised on the Emerald Coast, Lauren Teems, REALTOR ®, brings to Salty Escapes a bachelor’s degree in Hospitality & Resort Management, a Florida Real Estate License and over a decade of invaluable experience working specifically in commercial and vacation rental property management. This allows her to share expertise with every aspect of vacation rental ownership, from purchasing or selling your property to turning it into a profitable investment.
|Property Type||Condo in a building on the 19th floor|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||
Aug 10, 2019 - Oct 1, 2019
Oct 1, 2019 - Nov 1, 2019
Nov 1, 2019 - Feb 29, 2020